Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a authentication code

I can’t fully log in to my iCloud on my other phone because it’s broken but I know my info but need the authorization code

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 10:11 PM

isiah71 Said:

"I need a authentication code: I can’t fully log in to my iCloud on my other phone because it’s broken but I know my info but need the authorization code"

-------

Getting Into your Apple Account:

If you need to get into your Apple Account, then contact Apple Support. If you have abater device, then ask the Apple Rep if they can help you add Two-Factor Authentication to another device you own. Important: Perform a trial-&-error login session, prior to ending the call.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 10:11 PM in response to isiah71

isiah71 Said:

"I need a authentication code: I can’t fully log in to my iCloud on my other phone because it’s broken but I know my info but need the authorization code"

-------

Getting Into your Apple Account:

If you need to get into your Apple Account, then contact Apple Support. If you have abater device, then ask the Apple Rep if they can help you add Two-Factor Authentication to another device you own. Important: Perform a trial-&-error login session, prior to ending the call.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I need a authentication code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.