Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Japanese apple ID recovery

So I’ve created a Japanese apple id not so long ago, and after some time i realised i forgot the password and I’m waiting for the recovery. The question is — is apple going to send me a message before they make a call? I really don’t want them to call me, because it’s an account that has it’s region set not in my home country(I’m scared that they’ll talk in Japanese while I’m not) and how is the message going to look? What information do i have to give after i get the apple id recovery message?

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:49 AM

Did you already check this related article?

After you request account recovery, you get an email with a confirmation of your request and the date and time of when you can expect to regain access.

• If you submitted your account recovery request with iforgot.apple.com through your device's browser, you should avoid using that device during this period. Using that device might cancel account recovery. 
  • To avoid delays, turn off other devices that are signed in with your Apple ID until account recovery is complete. 

When the wait period is over, Apple sends you a text or automated phone call with instructions to regain access to your account. Follow the instructions to immediately regain access to your Apple ID.

In some cases, you might be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address. You might also be able to shorten the wait time by providing credit-card details to confirm your identity. If you’re given this option, an authorization request goes to the card issuer.*

Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID.

copied from: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 3:49 AM in response to Maxjot

Did you already check this related article?

After you request account recovery, you get an email with a confirmation of your request and the date and time of when you can expect to regain access.

• If you submitted your account recovery request with iforgot.apple.com through your device's browser, you should avoid using that device during this period. Using that device might cancel account recovery. 
  • To avoid delays, turn off other devices that are signed in with your Apple ID until account recovery is complete. 

When the wait period is over, Apple sends you a text or automated phone call with instructions to regain access to your account. Follow the instructions to immediately regain access to your Apple ID.

In some cases, you might be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address. You might also be able to shorten the wait time by providing credit-card details to confirm your identity. If you’re given this option, an authorization request goes to the card issuer.*

Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID.

copied from: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Japanese apple ID recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.