Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things i dont have acces to my old number either what can i do? can you send me a verification code in my new iphone device

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:32 AM

Click on the link reading "Didn't Receive Code"

This will give you a dropdown of the additional "trusted numbers" to receive the codes (or "voice" phone call) which should have been setup for just this purpose.

If you didn't set up - or can't access - your trusted numbers ... follow the instructions in the section titled, "If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?" in the following article:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 3:32 AM in response to marios01

Click on the link reading "Didn't Receive Code"

This will give you a dropdown of the additional "trusted numbers" to receive the codes (or "voice" phone call) which should have been setup for just this purpose.

If you didn't set up - or can't access - your trusted numbers ... follow the instructions in the section titled, "If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?" in the following article:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.