I lost my iPhone and then I try to log into Apple ID, I'm asked for a verification code texted to me

I have lost my iphone and have my that sim number with me in which my icloud account is and I have forgotten my icloud password as I proceed to recover my icloud password by clicking on forgot password it takes me to the box where I have to verify my phone number as it's mentioned on above I have that same number but as I put my number it shows ( This phone number is invalid ) so now what can i do to get access to my icloud account from where I can be able to find my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:04 PM

You don't need a code just to use Find My (but you will for any other access to your Apple ID). You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find (note that this only works with /find in the address as shown).

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 3:04 PM in response to MosaibBaloch

You don't need a code just to use Find My (but you will for any other access to your Apple ID). You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find (note that this only works with /find in the address as shown).

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

I lost my iPhone and then I try to log into Apple ID, I'm asked for a verification code texted to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.