Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Itunes is not working properly. 1) Music that I have bought is not showing in Purchased. 2) Some songs are Greyed Out in all may playlists. 3) Clicking on the Music the icon shows (Sync Music) but the box below is totally Greyed out.

My Itunes is not working properly. 1) Music that I have bought is not showing in Purchased. 2) Some songs are Greyed Out in all may playlists. 3) Clicking on the Music icon shows (Sync Music) but the box below is totally Greyed out.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 13, 2022 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 7:54 PM in response to Zoomanhelp

I am using iTunes on my Windows 10 laptop to make music playlists of music I purchased from iTunes and original music I have recorded. Some of the purchased songs in my playlist and original songs are presently greyed out and there doesn't seem to be a clear reason or remedy. I am concerned that these songs may dissappear from the playlist and/or change order, problems I recall having in the past. I don't wish to spend the time and care on playlists/music/artwork/related data again if I can't be sure it will all be completely preserved. What do I need to do? I'm running V12.12.4.1 Thank you.

My Itunes is not working properly. 1) Music that I have bought is not showing in Purchased. 2) Some songs are Greyed Out in all may playlists. 3) Clicking on the Music the icon shows (Sync Music) but the box below is totally Greyed out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.