Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

refunds on iTunes gift cards

Can someone get refunded a gift card if the other person couldn't use it??

Posted on May 13, 2022 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 8:14 AM

See the very last section here: link-> Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

If you have Apple ID balance that you can't use

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

• Your Apple ID.
  • The refund amount.
  • Your current shipping address.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 8:14 AM in response to zondra224

See the very last section here: link-> Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

If you have Apple ID balance that you can't use

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

• Your Apple ID.
  • The refund amount.
  • Your current shipping address.

Jun 13, 2022 12:55 PM in response to JonathanMyhill305

JonathanMyhill305 wrote:

Yes hi so my name is Jonathan and on Friday I was trying to purchase three iTunes gift cards for $300 for for purchase from my am step brother my sister and I So when I ordered it at target on Friday and then the code was broken and damaged I just need three new ones and that’s it

See here for what to do if you cannot redeem a gift card: link-> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

refunds on iTunes gift cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.