Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logout Apple TV

Hi. I’ve been staying at a holiday rental and using my Id to watch Apple TV on the TV there. Unfortunately I've left myself logged in when i returned home. Can I log out remotely?

Falcon(ES240),

Posted on May 13, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 7:04 PM

You cannot log out remotely. There is no remote access capability.

You can ask the renter to sign you out, or they may have already reset things precautionary as part of their service.

You can see where you are signed in at any moment. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

You can change your password to invalidate current logins on devices. Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 7:04 PM in response to reg85

You cannot log out remotely. There is no remote access capability.

You can ask the renter to sign you out, or they may have already reset things precautionary as part of their service.

You can see where you are signed in at any moment. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

You can change your password to invalidate current logins on devices. Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Logout Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.