Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay stops temporarily half a block away from home

This is weird. Here’s the typical scenario. I get in my car, plug my phone in, start car, phone connects, CarPlay starts, music starts. Everything seems good. Pull out of tue driveway and get to the end of the block in either direction and the music stops for about 5 second and then comes back on but really quiet. I keep driving and 30 seconds later everything goes back to normal. On the return trip home, I get about half a block away from the house and the same thing happens. It happens in my Mazda 6 as well as on my wife’s Jeep Wrangler. Please help!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 13, 2022 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 1:36 AM

I suspect the phone is on Wi-Fi but at that distance you lose Wi-Fi and the phone switches over to Cellular.

Similar questions

3 replies

CarPlay stops temporarily half a block away from home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.