Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health and activity rings do hardly match calorie activity, when running 200 calories on the Life Fitness app LFConnect, the actual health and activity app list 66 calories

Why, after seeing the calories listed fully in the health app under exercises is the real number shown so low?

Apple some weeks ago went through my IOS settings for incorrect listings durations but things really get out of control, the medals for example are harder and harder to get, basically I add more calories with basic walks than with very hard and tiring exercises!

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on May 14, 2022 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 2:08 AM

The more exercise that you do means that the heart doesn't have to beat as fast to do the same amount of work because you're getting fitter so the 75% becomes a little harder to reach because you have to put a bit more effort in.

It's the watches way of encouraging you to get ever fitter.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 2:08 AM in response to HvtHDM

The more exercise that you do means that the heart doesn't have to beat as fast to do the same amount of work because you're getting fitter so the 75% becomes a little harder to reach because you have to put a bit more effort in.

It's the watches way of encouraging you to get ever fitter.

May 14, 2022 2:19 AM in response to Community User

So 66 calories match no 200 despite filling in my weight in both the exercise and health apps, 1/3 is a very sudden drastic change where the LF apps were giving the right usage and times?

it was always right, that my hart beats less does not mean I am

using less calories….

The third party apps e.g. give more calories the more weight I have to move.

I am sure the actual less beats of the hart counts as well but why are the apps calories not counted while listed correctly?

Health and activity rings do hardly match calorie activity, when running 200 calories on the Life Fitness app LFConnect, the actual health and activity app list 66 calories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.