Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple health tracking calories burned incorrectly since iOS 16

i use an app called strong app to track my weightlifting progress. It writes to Apple health which writes to my oura ring (a wearable fitness device).

Previously, this worked swimmingly . In the first attached screenshot you can see the data in oura - it shows my activity intensity and accurate calories burned.

But ever since updating to iOS 16, the workouts all get tracked as 0 intensity and very low calorie burn.

Why is this? Nothing has changed about my workouts or how I track them. Could it have to do with the Fitness feature?

Any help is very much appreciated, it’s very 😢 to not be able to track workouts accurately.

Thanks,

A

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 8:25 AM

As the Strong app is writing to Health maybe the app has not been updated to iOS16 standards.

Is there any way to see the data on the Strong app before it gets to health?

Best advice for problems with apps not written by Apple is to contact the developer  

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support 

Similar questions

4 replies

Apple health tracking calories burned incorrectly since iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.