Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey! I have made a backup copy of my iphone 12 pro max but it did not work out so I have lost lots of pictures and vidioe so I wish you would help me.

Hey! I have made a backup copy of my iphone 12 pro max but it did not work out so I have lost lots of pictures and vidioe so I wish you would help me.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on May 14, 2022 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 3:48 PM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail*, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data*, call history*, and files* you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2022 3:48 PM in response to Osman300

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail*, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data*, call history*, and files* you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, Mail, Health data, call history under iCloud, and files you store in iCloud Drive your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.