Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unresponsive iphone

Hello! my iphone 11 pro suddenly stopped responding, touch screen doesn’t work and power button downt work either. volume buttons seem fine. struggling to find solutions as most articles only address one issue, either touchscreen or buttons but not both. i cannot hard reset because the button isn’t working, i can’t go to settings and do it there because the touchscreen isn’t working. what do i do? at this point i will have to wait for the battery to run out so it has no choice but to shut down.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 15, 2022 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 12:06 PM

Once the battery dies out, and the problem is still persisting I think you should consider taking it to your nearest Apple Store and they'll try to get it fixed.

REMINDER: Accidental damage, water damage, or cosmetic damage is not covered by warranty, so you'll have to pay out of pocket.

Contact Apple by phone number (800–275–2273) or at iPhone - Official Apple Support.

If there's an Apple Store near you, you can drive there but if it's far away you'll have to ship it.

According to Apple, it can take 5 - 9 days to fix your iPhone, it may be longer due to COVID, delayed shipping, and etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2022 12:06 PM in response to ceri0

Once the battery dies out, and the problem is still persisting I think you should consider taking it to your nearest Apple Store and they'll try to get it fixed.

REMINDER: Accidental damage, water damage, or cosmetic damage is not covered by warranty, so you'll have to pay out of pocket.

Contact Apple by phone number (800–275–2273) or at iPhone - Official Apple Support.

If there's an Apple Store near you, you can drive there but if it's far away you'll have to ship it.

According to Apple, it can take 5 - 9 days to fix your iPhone, it may be longer due to COVID, delayed shipping, and etc.

unresponsive iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.