Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max takes horrible photos

I have recently upgraded to 13 pro max from samsung galaxy 20ultra and the first thing i noticed was how horrible the quality of front camera is. Its absolutely raw and unfiltered and makes me look terrible. My wife has a one plus nord ce (which is way cheaper than my phone) but it takes way better selfies than my super expensive 13pro max. I believe the contrast setting is not at all optimised for taking good selfies. Even in portrait mode, only the ‘studio light’ format takes slightly better selfies in terms of skin tone contrast. Coming to back camera, pics comes out good but it becomes grainy and blurry upon a little pinch zoom/ double tap zoom. Never faced such issues on galaxy 20 ultra. This is absolutely ridiculous from such a super expensive phone that claims to be industry leader in camera phones. My friend has an iphone7 and honestly its selfies are way better than my 13 pro max. I can only hope apple works on these issues on its next update esle will sell off my 13 pro max and move back to samsung ultra series.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 15, 2022 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 1:55 PM

I take tips from here too. --> Tutorials | iPhone Photography School

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Iphone 13 pro max takes horrible photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.