Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 camera

I want to get some advice about my iPhone 13 and the quality of its camera. I previously had an iPhone 7 for several years before purchasing the 13 back in September, and I was really hoping for a superior camera, considering that it cost £779. However, I haven’t been able to take a single selfie that looks remotely flattering or accurate. Upon comparison with the pictures I’ve taken on my 7, the difference is astonishing. The iPhone 13 makes me look washed out, bedraggled and strips the colour right out of everything (it’s particularly bad on Snapchat where I take the majority of my selfies.) This was never a problem on any other iPhone I’ve owned in the past. Is there any way this can be fixed? It’s doing a real number on my self esteem and discouraging me from taking new pictures. Many thanks

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 13 camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.