Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Languages Apple TV

Hi, I switched apple account region from UA account to U.S and when I watch movies with apple TV theres no ukranian languages to choose. Is it possible to have again? without changing the region ?

Posted on May 15, 2022 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 12:33 AM

• For Apple TV+ content (subscription), the languages are the same worldwide, as far as I know.
  • For Apple iTunes Store movies (buy or rent), the language support is based on the country of the Store. The decision of what to include, is made by the supplying studios (not Apple), separate for each country or region. Language support will vary by title, with English and Spanish as most common options in the US. You’ll have to choose from what is offered. Language support is listed for each title on the movie Details page.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 12:33 AM in response to kateryna264

• For Apple TV+ content (subscription), the languages are the same worldwide, as far as I know.
  • For Apple iTunes Store movies (buy or rent), the language support is based on the country of the Store. The decision of what to include, is made by the supplying studios (not Apple), separate for each country or region. Language support will vary by title, with English and Spanish as most common options in the US. You’ll have to choose from what is offered. Language support is listed for each title on the movie Details page.

Languages Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.