Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID on new iPad

I have had my Macbook, iPhone and iPad for years.  I use my Apple ID on all three devices.  Today I got a notice on my iPhone and Macbook saying that my Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and Facetime on a new iPad. 

It goes on to day that if I recently signed in to “my iPad” I can ignore this notification. 

Why did I get this message?  

Thanks.

.....Mike.....

MacBook Air

Posted on May 16, 2022 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:59 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -  

ASC YouTube for How to reset your Apple ID password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:59 AM in response to mikefromcaledon

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID Password Change.   -  

ASC YouTube for How to reset your Apple ID password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID on new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.