Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mackbookm pro was stolen I am trying to get the full serial number to fill our a claim

My mackbookm pro was stolen I am trying to get the full serial number to fill our a claim

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:51 AM

Peter1942may wrote:

You can see it on line—log in click a few steps in

My Support - Official Apple Support

Serial number is on your original order confirmation/ email receipts/ original box/...

If you purchased your Mac from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location. Also recommend checking your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If your mac was purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

If your Mac has been lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:51 AM in response to Peter1942may

Peter1942may wrote:

You can see it on line—log in click a few steps in

My Support - Official Apple Support

Serial number is on your original order confirmation/ email receipts/ original box/...

If you purchased your Mac from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location. Also recommend checking your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If your mac was purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

If your Mac has been lost or stolen - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.