Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar

Characters in my calendar are in Chinese how do I get rid of them and just have english. Any ideas.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 17, 2022 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 4:10 AM

Thank you so much for replying.

I did say that I am not computer savvy but I followed your instructions to were it says delete, I was worried that the calendar would disappear altogether but I did it and hey presto you are a genius thanks again.

kind regards

Christine

5 replies

May 19, 2022 6:18 AM in response to Curl4302

Thanks for the update. You can find the steps to delete unwanted calendars in your Mac here:

Add or delete calendars on Mac - Apple Support

Delete a calendar
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, click the calendar’s name in the calendar list.
If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
2. Choose Edit > Delete.

If it's a calendar subscription, the steps are just a bit different:

Subscribe to calendars on Mac - Apple Support

Unsubscribe from a calendar
If you want to stop subscribing to someone else’s calendar, you can unsubscribe from it.
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, Control-click the calendar in the calendar list, then choose Unsubscribe.
If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.

For the future, this is a great article about how to avoid phishing scams:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Cheers.

calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.