Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen all of a sudden has a blue tint. Why?

I was using my phone and the screen now has a blue tint. Some blue streaks. And red shadows on the Home Screen. What is happening and how do I fix this?!

iPhone 8

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:31 AM

Check: Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size... disable all options (except the Autobrightness at the very bottom).

When done, perform a "forced" restart of your device, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support.

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 5:31 AM in response to anya4

Check: Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size... disable all options (except the Autobrightness at the very bottom).

When done, perform a "forced" restart of your device, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support.

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

My screen all of a sudden has a blue tint. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.