Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing

Received an email asking me to update my credit card information or they would return me to 5gb from 50gb of iCloud storage. Is this legit? I have not changed my credit card.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on May 17, 2022 2:17 PM

2 replies

May 17, 2022 7:55 PM in response to 11Smoke

11Smoke Said:

"Phishing: Received an email asking me to update my credit card information or they would return me to 5gb from 50gb of iCloud storage. Is this legit? I have not changed my credit card."

-------

Ask Apple Store Support:

To find out if this is legit, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple SupportThey’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Phishing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.