Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iOS 15.4.1 too big for iPhone 11?

I upgraded my iPhone 11 to iOS 15.4.1 and now I cannot get rid of "iPhone Storage full." I have deleted all unused apps and all but a few photos. I have deleted the photos attached to messages. In the graph of iPhone storage, it looks like System Data is taking almost all the space. Is this because iOS 15.4.1 is too big for my phone?

How can I fix this problem?

iPhone 11

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:25 PM

No, more likely it’s because you have storage corruption. Back up your phone, then restore that backup:

1. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - follow the instructions to restore using your computer, do not using Settings/General/Reset
  3. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 5:25 PM in response to Juniper-Juniper

No, more likely it’s because you have storage corruption. Back up your phone, then restore that backup:

1. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - follow the instructions to restore using your computer, do not using Settings/General/Reset
  3. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Is iOS 15.4.1 too big for iPhone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.