Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

enabling included controls

I like the "included controls"on my iPhone. Flashlight, Stopwatch, Calculator, etc. etc. I can access them easily by swiping up to see them all. BUT, when I go to Settings/Control Center each of these controls has a red minus sign in front of it, and I cannot select them. Why is that? How do I enable them in the Control Center? Seems kind of silly that I can access them by swiping up, but not access them in the Control Center.

Posted on May 17, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 7:55 PM

The red minus sign in front of those apps is if you want to deflate them from the control, center. Further down that list is a set of apps with green plus signs that can be added o the control center. You cannot access any of those apps from the Settings menu. You can only add or delete them from the Control Center by tapping on the plus or minus sign.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 7:55 PM in response to Dannymac22

The red minus sign in front of those apps is if you want to deflate them from the control, center. Further down that list is a set of apps with green plus signs that can be added o the control center. You cannot access any of those apps from the Settings menu. You can only add or delete them from the Control Center by tapping on the plus or minus sign.

enabling included controls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.