Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is hacked

When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt

[Edited by Moderator] 

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:27 PM

Dreamboy_626 Said:

"My iphone is hacked: When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Take some screenshots of these messages. Then Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an messages about a "hacked" account.. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 8:27 PM in response to Dreamboy_626

Dreamboy_626 Said:

"My iphone is hacked: When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Take some screenshots of these messages. Then Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an messages about a "hacked" account.. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

May 17, 2022 8:25 PM in response to Dreamboy_626

Dreamboy_626 Said:

-------

Please Provide a Screenshot:

Try restarting your iPhone, seeing if this pops back up. Take a screenshot. Important: Block out personal information (i.e. Names and eMail Addresses) for Privacy purposes. Use the Photos app to edit the screenshot by covering the personal information with rectangles and such.

iPhone: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

My iphone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.