Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what can I do to keep my MacBook updated.because all the time I try to update it it shows most of the app can't be installed

my MacBook varson is old

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 17, 2022 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 9:52 PM

hirario Said:

"what can I do to keep my MacBook updated.because all the time I try to update it it shows most of the app can't be installed

my MacBook varson is old"

-------

Upgrading Past High Sierra:

This may not an option. If so, this would be because your Mac does not have the hardware required to install it.  See Here: macOS Catalina is Compatible with these Computers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 9:52 PM in response to hirario

hirario Said:

"what can I do to keep my MacBook updated.because all the time I try to update it it shows most of the app can't be installed

my MacBook varson is old"

-------

Upgrading Past High Sierra:

This may not an option. If so, this would be because your Mac does not have the hardware required to install it.  See Here: macOS Catalina is Compatible with these Computers - Apple Support

what can I do to keep my MacBook updated.because all the time I try to update it it shows most of the app can't be installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.