Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language of Apple tv

I can no longer watch TV series in my own language, if I click on the three dots at the bottom of the application it only gives me subtitles. Can someone tell me how to solve this ?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 18, 2022 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 7:18 AM

What were you trying to watch? Some content may have one single audio language, based on the title, the studio decisions, and the region of your account. (What is your country or region?)

For some regions, like Canada, iTunes Store TV shows may be available with original audio (en) and dubbed (fr), but the dubbed version would be a different store item, not selectable from within the show. If you purchased the wrong version, then contact the iTunes Store staff about correcting that.

Apple TV+ content should have “all” languages (the regular ~10) for all supported regions. If an episode lacks the language track that you were used to, then there may be an unfortunate delay. Then contact Apple about that too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2022 7:18 AM in response to IlBertulen

What were you trying to watch? Some content may have one single audio language, based on the title, the studio decisions, and the region of your account. (What is your country or region?)

For some regions, like Canada, iTunes Store TV shows may be available with original audio (en) and dubbed (fr), but the dubbed version would be a different store item, not selectable from within the show. If you purchased the wrong version, then contact the iTunes Store staff about correcting that.

Apple TV+ content should have “all” languages (the regular ~10) for all supported regions. If an episode lacks the language track that you were used to, then there may be an unfortunate delay. Then contact Apple about that too.

Language of Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.