Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch is Fully Charged notification on iphone not appearing, even with Sleep tracking & Charging Reminder "ON"

Hello,

I see there are posts that talk about activating the Sleep

tracking/ Charging Reminder tab "on" to get charge notifications;

however, both of these settings are "ON" on my iphone, but I'm still not getting the

"apple watch is fully charged" notification pop up (see image below) on my iphone. I've

also tried hard rebooting my iphone and apple watch, which was another

suggestion in the forum. Any idea advice on how to fix this issue?

Many thanks,

Mike

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on May 18, 2022 11:48 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 19, 2022 9:51 AM in response to MNHanna

Hi MNHanna,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We would recommend first ensuring that both devices are updated. The following articles can walk you through these steps:

Update your Apple Watch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After trying those steps, if the issue remains, we recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly. Please reach out here:

Get Support

Apple Watch is Fully Charged notification on iphone not appearing, even with Sleep tracking & Charging Reminder "ON"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.