Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple in-app purchase

I made an in-game purchase while my debit card had enough funds but the amount wasn’t charged instantly, then I used my debit card for another purchase and now I don’t have enough for the in-game purchase I already made. What happens if I don’t recharge the card? The state of the purchase in the App Store says pending, I received the in-game currency and used it and my bank wasn’t billed for the purchase.

To note that I eventually did recharge my card but the purchase is still pending and the card was billed for the amount, but my question is what would happen if I hadn’t? And when will the payment be complete?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 18, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 2:42 PM

You might end up not being able to download and update apps until you add a card that has enough balance

see:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply

Apple in-app purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.