Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

international students discount

hi I'm a Brazilian student at ensino medio ( Brazilian high school ), in July im going to canada to do a one month entrepreneur course and a English course, I will stay at the university, can I get a discount ?

Posted on May 18, 2022 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 6:33 PM

Hello guihermenakid, welcome to the Apple Support community forum!

If you have proof that you are enrolled at the university in Canada then you can get the University Student discount.

Also if you purchase an iPhone/Cellular iPad in Canada it might not work at its top performance in Brazil because it is optimized for Canadian cell towers.

These are the links for information regarding the student discounts in Canada;

Education - University and College Students - Apple (Canada)

https://www.apple.com/ca_edu_93120/store

Welcome to Canada in advance!

Guilhermenakid wrote:

hi I'm a Brazilian student at ensino medio ( Brazilian high school ), in July im going to canada to do a one month entrepreneur course and a English course, I will stay at the university, can I get a discount ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2022 6:33 PM in response to Guilhermenakid

Hello guihermenakid, welcome to the Apple Support community forum!

If you have proof that you are enrolled at the university in Canada then you can get the University Student discount.

Also if you purchase an iPhone/Cellular iPad in Canada it might not work at its top performance in Brazil because it is optimized for Canadian cell towers.

These are the links for information regarding the student discounts in Canada;

Education - University and College Students - Apple (Canada)

https://www.apple.com/ca_edu_93120/store

Welcome to Canada in advance!

Guilhermenakid wrote:

international students discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.