Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why my device cannot, have function in Wallet for adding cards?

My phone device model is 6s, and I tried using the wallet, after changing my region, as I am now in Canada. But, when I click + sign, it either says CANCEL or Learn More. How to fix this issue?

PS:- UPDATED TO LATEST IOS.

Region change.

help me out,

Thnaks

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 19, 2022 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 5:57 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (specifically the 5 points at the section "What to do before you change your country or region"), I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2022 5:57 AM in response to ccir

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (specifically the 5 points at the section "What to do before you change your country or region"), I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

why my device cannot, have function in Wallet for adding cards?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.