Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey 12.4 and ScanNap S1500M compatibility?

Is ScanSnap S1500M compatible with Monterey 12.4? If not, where can I get new software for the Scanner? Thanks!

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 19, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 10:58 AM

If you have no luck obtaining compatible software/drivers for Monterey 12.4, then the optional cost, VueScan Professional supports this scanner without Fujitsu (or Apple) drivers. You can trial VueScan Professional, though it may not unlock all the features of the scanner until purchase.

Note: I have owned VueScan Professional for 12 years and do not receive any benefit for mentioning the product here. In that timeframe, I have never paid an upgrade fee to maintain current versions of the VueScan product, and it still drives the pre-2010 Canon scanner on macOS Monterey 12.4 (with a USC-C/USB-A adapter).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 10:58 AM in response to BigBandSwing

If you have no luck obtaining compatible software/drivers for Monterey 12.4, then the optional cost, VueScan Professional supports this scanner without Fujitsu (or Apple) drivers. You can trial VueScan Professional, though it may not unlock all the features of the scanner until purchase.

Note: I have owned VueScan Professional for 12 years and do not receive any benefit for mentioning the product here. In that timeframe, I have never paid an upgrade fee to maintain current versions of the VueScan product, and it still drives the pre-2010 Canon scanner on macOS Monterey 12.4 (with a USC-C/USB-A adapter).

May 19, 2022 8:20 AM in response to BigBandSwing

BigBandSwing wrote:

Is ScanSnap S1500M compatible with Monterey 12.4? If not, where can I get new software for the Scanner? Thanks!

if in doubt search the developers website or contact: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/Updates

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

see

Software Downloads: ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M - Fujitsu

ScanSnap Support Site

Monterey 12.4 and ScanNap S1500M compatibility?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.