Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

Hi!

My photos from June, July, August and September 2019 are missing. Where can I find them?

Regards,

Posted on May 20, 2022 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 4:40 AM

Possibly in a different library.

Try holding down the option key while starting photos. Is more than one library listed in the resulting pane? If so open each in turn to see if your missing photos are in there. Also double check that you are looking in the right place in the timeline for the missing photos. I find it helpfull to drill down from years view to months. It might also help to use a smart album to show all images in that date range.

See also

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app – Apple Support (UK)

If not found that way then you will need to be looking to your backups.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 4:40 AM in response to petar263

Possibly in a different library.

Try holding down the option key while starting photos. Is more than one library listed in the resulting pane? If so open each in turn to see if your missing photos are in there. Also double check that you are looking in the right place in the timeline for the missing photos. I find it helpfull to drill down from years view to months. It might also help to use a smart album to show all images in that date range.

See also

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app – Apple Support (UK)

If not found that way then you will need to be looking to your backups.

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.