Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment declined

Apple has declined my card which I have been using for the past one year. I contacted my bank, and they have assured me that there’s nothing wrong from their side. I can still make purchases/transactions from this card of mine on other platforms. As I am international based, and we don’t have apple apple support, difficulty in contacting apple. I have updated my card information and it is still declining. My billing address and card address are the same.

Posted on May 20, 2022 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 7:10 AM

Apple only accepts cards in the country of issue. You can not use a foreign issued card for example on the US Apple site.

This info may help: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

4 replies

May 20, 2022 7:45 AM in response to S-z-zmv

My bank advised me to contact Apple.

Unfortunately, although Apple sponsors these forums, Apple employees will not address that question here.

We are your fellow end users with no more access to Apple financial records than you. Either call the Apple support number or your country or start with the "Get Support" link in the upper right of this page to reach someone who works for Apple.

Payment declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.