Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow loading and keyboard lag in MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)

Using Mac OS Monterey 12.4.

1. The Safari tabs are slow to load and move slowly sometimes freezing. Refresh sometimes helps, sometimes not
  2. The keyboarding is quixotic, both in emails and in word documents. Sometimes there is a considerable lag between the typing and when the characters appear. The cursor moves around and suddenly I am inputting text far from the place I intended.

I have an EtreCheck report but do not know how to paste it without exceedint the 5000 character limit. Where is the "additional text feature"?

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 4:56 PM

Make sure to give EtreCheck "Full Disk Access" so that more information is included in the report which may provide more clues.

Within the EtreCheck app click on "Share" then select "Copy Report" (I think this is correct). Then within the forum editing window click the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper. Then paste into the "Additional Text" field, then click the "Add Text" button.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 4:56 PM in response to Uforia

Make sure to give EtreCheck "Full Disk Access" so that more information is included in the report which may provide more clues.

Within the EtreCheck app click on "Share" then select "Copy Report" (I think this is correct). Then within the forum editing window click the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper. Then paste into the "Additional Text" field, then click the "Add Text" button.

Slow loading and keyboard lag in MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.