Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Premiere app icon is missing from Launchpad

I have Adobe CC installed in my MacBook Pro 14' just as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.

The problem is that when I open my launchpad there is no Adobe Premiere app (Photoshop and Illustrator are there as normal) so every time that I want to launch the Premiere I have to open the Creative Cloud app and go to my applications installed and click OPEN.

I tried to uninstall it and re-installed it but the result is none. After that I installed Premiere Rush and the the same happens.

I would even reconsider re-install the Adobe CC app to see if it works but I have my Photoshop with so many interface changes made to my personal use that I don't want to have to set all again all the configurations after.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 20, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 3:26 AM

A quick and easy workaround is to drag and drop the app, from the Applications folder, onto the Dock.

Not the same, but saves you one click and you seem to want fewer clicks.

1 reply

Adobe Premiere app icon is missing from Launchpad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.