Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i save messages on iPhone 6

How do I save messages on my iPhone 6

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 20, 2022 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 9:08 PM

Nash Road Said:

"How do I save messages on my iPhone 6"

-------

Saving Messages:

If you never back this up, they'd be gone, for good That's just the way it is :(

So, What to Consider:

A. Create a Backup Today:

Create a backup of it that contains these messages. That way you'll have somethings to restore your iPhone. By restoring all messages existing in the backup would be restored.

B. Sync Through the Messages App:

Enable Messages on your iPhone along with your Apple computer. Then check and see if the Messages app on your Mac to see if it exists in it. If lost, you'd, you'd start up your Mac, not connecting to the Internet, and open the Massages app. T hen proceed from there with retrieving it. Important: Be certain you do not connect to the Internet while booting up, as syncing would delete it. So, power off your router to avoid the connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 9:08 PM in response to Nash Road

Nash Road Said:

"How do I save messages on my iPhone 6"

-------

Saving Messages:

If you never back this up, they'd be gone, for good That's just the way it is :(

So, What to Consider:

A. Create a Backup Today:

Create a backup of it that contains these messages. That way you'll have somethings to restore your iPhone. By restoring all messages existing in the backup would be restored.

B. Sync Through the Messages App:

Enable Messages on your iPhone along with your Apple computer. Then check and see if the Messages app on your Mac to see if it exists in it. If lost, you'd, you'd start up your Mac, not connecting to the Internet, and open the Massages app. T hen proceed from there with retrieving it. Important: Be certain you do not connect to the Internet while booting up, as syncing would delete it. So, power off your router to avoid the connection.

how do i save messages on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.