Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hide menu bar in full screen only while watching videos but not on the other apps

I know the feature of making the menu bar invisible or visible, I prefer using the menu bar visible all the time except when I am watching something on Safari on Netflix or so. But when I activate making the menu bar invisible on fullscreen, this also applies when I am researching Safari full screen. Is there a way to use apps full screen with the menu bar visible but invisible while playing videos?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on May 21, 2022 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 8:26 AM

Hi buket113,

It sounds like you want to know if you can set the menu bar to be invisible in Safari only when playing videos. Is that right?

While there's not a setting that would do that exactly, you can always send your suggestion to Apple with this link: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

2 replies

Hide menu bar in full screen only while watching videos but not on the other apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.