Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software option to mute and volume to 0%?

I’m not a fan of using the mute switch as I’ve not found it reliable. I find the focus settings also not offering the settings I seek.

while working I want full (but only vibration or on-screen) silent notifications on my phone.

I’ve been reliably using accessibility to access the control panel and each and every time activate mute and the down volume until at its lowest setting each and every time - there has to be a better way!

I have looked into shortcuts before and didn’t find those offering that to work when I downloaded them. I don’t currently know how to program a shortcut if this is possible via short cut.

I work in a dental office and cannot have any audible phone noises while working but have needed phone accessibility

please help. Using 13 max pro on newest iOS 15.5

Posted on May 21, 2022 3:10 PM

Similar questions

10 replies

May 21, 2022 9:37 PM in response to karenramel

karen ramel Said:

"Software option to mute and volume to 0%?: The 13max pro does not have an audio plug - for headphones one has to use an adapter and then headphones or wireless headphones.[...}"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Volume:

If an iPhone 13 Pro Max is officially the model that you have, then a port would not apply. So, try troublelshooting the volume, itself...

A Few Links that May Help:

May 21, 2022 8:56 PM in response to karenramel

karen ramel Said:

"Software option to mute and volume to 0%?: [...]I work in a dental office and cannot have any audible phone noises while working but have needed phone accessibility please help. Using 13 max pro on newest iOS 15.5"

-------

Muting an iPhone, Manually:

Plug in a dongle to the 3.5MM audio jack on your iPhone. See if that does the trick. If not, get small plug-in earbuds, and place them aside.

Software option to mute and volume to 0%?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.