Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i copy my photos in icloud to a non icloud file on my pc

My icloud is full of photos taken on my recent holiday that I need to transfer to a file on my windows pc for editing and putting into a photo book. How can I do this whilst keeping the details of when the photo was taken, before i can delete the photos from icloud. I can't afford to pay any more money to apple for extra storage when it's minimal anyway, and I have a huge hard drive on my windows pc to store everything.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:52 PM

sandzl Said:

"how can i copy my photos in icloud to a non icloud file on my pc: My icloud is full of photos taken on my recent holiday that I need to transfer to a file on my windows pc for editing and putting into a photo book. [...]I can't afford to pay any more money to apple for extra storage when it's minimal anyway, and I have a huge hard drive on my windows pc to store everything."

-------

Download All of iCloud:

Rather than pay money, save a few and download it directly. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 8:52 PM in response to sandzl

sandzl Said:

"how can i copy my photos in icloud to a non icloud file on my pc: My icloud is full of photos taken on my recent holiday that I need to transfer to a file on my windows pc for editing and putting into a photo book. [...]I can't afford to pay any more money to apple for extra storage when it's minimal anyway, and I have a huge hard drive on my windows pc to store everything."

-------

Download All of iCloud:

Rather than pay money, save a few and download it directly. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

how can i copy my photos in icloud to a non icloud file on my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.