Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help deleting unwanted tv shows from my Apple TV App Library on iPhone XR!

The red Delete button isn't showing while I am swiping left on one TV Show Title!

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:44 PM

aoi49 Said:

"I need help deleting unwanted tv shows from my Apple TV App Library on iPhone XR!: The red Delete button isn't showing while I am swiping left on one TV Show Title!"

-------

Hide These:

You cannot delete them for good from your Purchased Items library - the best you can do is hide them. If they were removed from the iTunes Library, then they would not even show up in Hidden. So, either stop purchasing items and wait for it all to be removed, or hide the items. If you hide them, then they will not show up in your purchase library (until you unhide them).

Go Here:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2022 8:44 PM in response to aoi49

aoi49 Said:

"I need help deleting unwanted tv shows from my Apple TV App Library on iPhone XR!: The red Delete button isn't showing while I am swiping left on one TV Show Title!"

-------

Hide These:

You cannot delete them for good from your Purchased Items library - the best you can do is hide them. If they were removed from the iTunes Library, then they would not even show up in Hidden. So, either stop purchasing items and wait for it all to be removed, or hide the items. If you hide them, then they will not show up in your purchase library (until you unhide them).

Go Here:

I need help deleting unwanted tv shows from my Apple TV App Library on iPhone XR!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.