Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7plus is not opening and going in apple logo loop . I don’t see answer to this problem on support.apple.com

My IPhone 7 Plus is not opening and going in apple logo loop

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 22, 2022 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 2:07 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here, it might be a hardware (digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2022 2:07 AM in response to iPhoneNotWorkkng

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here, it might be a hardware (digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

May 23, 2022 8:07 AM in response to iPhoneNotWorkkng

If your iPhone 7 Plus still has its original 5½ year-old battery, then it's overdue for replacement. If it comes out of the loop, what's the Maximum Capacity % here?...

Settings > Battery > Battery Health

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

Jun 6, 2022 9:02 AM in response to EemanIqbal

EemanIqbal wrote: "Plzz i brought a new iPhone 7 I put it on charge but when it is on charge it shows apple logo and not opening and when I take it out of charge it is not working..."

Did you purchase that "new" iPhone 7 from a reputable source? ...If "No", have the battery replaced:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

õ¿õ¬

My iPhone 7plus is not opening and going in apple logo loop . I don’t see answer to this problem on support.apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.