Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Payment

I have received an email from apple saying that my Icloud susbscribtion payment failed and I need to update my payment settings. Also it shows in my setting “update payment details”, I have not changed my card and has not expired yet and I have enough money. When I go to manage payments my card is still there. I don’t know what else to do!!

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 2:24 PM

Good to hear that it worked 👍

I don't think it's a bug, the change/update of the payment method process takes time to be processed, it needs to be done securely.

The distance from where you live to the Apple server & the network speed also play a role.

BTW, don't forget to do the software update.

Thanks for your feedback & you're welcome.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2022 2:24 PM in response to Eissa89

Good to hear that it worked 👍

I don't think it's a bug, the change/update of the payment method process takes time to be processed, it needs to be done securely.

The distance from where you live to the Apple server & the network speed also play a role.

BTW, don't forget to do the software update.

Thanks for your feedback & you're welcome.

May 22, 2022 7:50 AM in response to Eissa89

See the following Apple articles:

Manage and use your Apple ID

Manage and use your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store ->

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support (UK)

May 22, 2022 1:07 PM in response to Eissa89

OK, thanks for your feedback.

Try this -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

Update Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.