Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How did I do that cool thing I did before??

I'm on the latest OS X 12.4 and I'm wondering where I went to....

-List of all my programs and whether they are compatible with the M1 Silicon chip or using Rosetta.

-List of all my saved logins/passwords and whether they have been compromised or are still safe. If you click on one of the compromised passwords, it shows you which site got hacked...so you can change the password of your account on said site, and from any other account w/ same password.

This second one might have been a Google or Firefox thing, but I'll mention it anyways....

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:07 PM

adam79 wrote:

-List of all my programs and whether they are compatible with the M1 Silicon chip or using Rosetta.

-List of all my saved logins/passwords and whether they have been compromised or are still safe. If you click on one of the compromised passwords, it shows you which site got hacked...so you can change the password of your account on said site, and from any other account w/ same password.

This second one might have been a Google or Firefox thing, but I'll mention it anyways....

Thanks!

1 >(Option key) System Information>Software>Applications

2 >System Preferences>Passwords can also be access through Safari>Preferences>Passwords

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2022 6:07 PM in response to adam79

adam79 wrote:

Thanks!

1 >(Option key) System Information>Software>Applications

2 >System Preferences>Passwords can also be access through Safari>Preferences>Passwords

May 22, 2022 8:47 PM in response to adam79

It is not necessarily stating that the site where you used the password was hacked.

The password appearing in a data leak doesn’t mean the site you used it on was the source of the leak. Your password may just happen to match one that came from someone else.

All the message really means is that password will now appear on every brute force dictionary list. If you continue using it on a site susceptible to brute force attacks, your account could be compromised.

How did I do that cool thing I did before??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.