Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good day...I wanted to ask if there isn’t a way to get my old passcode I forgot so I can’t retrieve anything from my iCloud..please assist where you can

I want to retrieve my stuff from my iCloud but I have forgotten my old passcode is there a way to please access my iCloud...your assistance will be appreciated

Posted on May 23, 2022 12:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:46 AM

lesego100 Said:

"I want to retrieve my stuff from my iCloud but I have forgotten my old passcode is there a way to please access my iCloud...your assistance will be appreciated"

-------

Changing the "Password":

Go Here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

As it Reads: "If you have issues when you try to sign in with your Apple ID password, use these steps to reset it and regain access to your account."

Also... Scroll down to: If you can't change or reset your password

Downloading All of iCloud:

Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 1:46 AM in response to lesego100

lesego100 Said:

"I want to retrieve my stuff from my iCloud but I have forgotten my old passcode is there a way to please access my iCloud...your assistance will be appreciated"

-------

Changing the "Password":

Go Here: If you Forgot your Apple ID Password - Apple Support

As it Reads: "If you have issues when you try to sign in with your Apple ID password, use these steps to reset it and regain access to your account."

Also... Scroll down to: If you can't change or reset your password

Downloading All of iCloud:

Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Good day...I wanted to ask if there isn’t a way to get my old passcode I forgot so I can’t retrieve anything from my iCloud..please assist where you can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.