You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google maps navigation

Can I see Google maps navigation when my iphone is locked?? I feel very dangerous to unlock my phone when driving because i have to see the phone to unlock. I wanna know how far to turn or do i drive in right way. Really want to be helped!

Posted on May 23, 2022 5:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:38 AM

ClydeVN wrote:

Can I see Google maps navigation when my iphone is locked?? I feel very dangerous to unlock my phone when driving because i have to see the phone to unlock. I wanna know how far to turn or do i drive in right way. Really want to be helped!

The phone doesn't lock when you click on start for google maps.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 23, 2022 11:38 AM in response to ClydeVN

ClydeVN wrote:

The phone doesn't lock when you click on start for google maps.

Google maps navigation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.