Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13 Pro iPhone no longer receives notifications for text or incoming calls

Recently purchased the 13 Pro iPhone. In the last couple of weeks I'm no longer receiving notifications with message texts or incoming calls. This is my business phone and missing business. Very dissatisfied!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 23, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:07 AM

Fortunately you were incorrect. I YouTubed it and found the answer so maybe you need to spend a little time and figure outside of giving the answer that it no longer support sound notifications with the 13 pro

Very disappointed with Apple support

8 replies

May 23, 2022 8:58 AM in response to Adj1960

Then you are stuck. If you take it to a Genius Bar they can fix it or replace it on the spot. But if you can’t be without your business phone for even a few minutes 7 days a week there is nothing further that can be done.

As it’s such an important phone if you purchased AppleCare+ when you got it they will even send you a replacement, and you can then return the defective phone.

There is also more troubleshooting to try, but you didn’t seem interested in pursuing that, either.

13 Pro iPhone no longer receives notifications for text or incoming calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.