Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all my messages are coming through on my MacBook Pro

Recently not all the text messages I receive come through to my MacBook Pro. I am running 12.3.1 so up to date on OS. They come through to my iphone fine. Also, some messages I send from the MacBook fail to get sent. This never happened until recently. What is going on? Thanks.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 11:45 AM

denniskort1 wrote:

Recently not all the text messages I receive come through to my MacBook Pro. I am running 12.3.1 so up to date on OS. They come through to my iphone fine. Also, some messages I send from the MacBook fail to get sent. This never happened until recently. What is going on? Thanks.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 11:45 AM in response to denniskort1

denniskort1 wrote:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

May 23, 2022 7:44 PM in response to denniskort1

MacOS updates are not found in the App Store.

At the top left of your MacBook screen tap the little Apple

Tap About This Mac

Tap Software Update

Update your Mac to MacOS 12.4

Otherwise, make sure you open the link razmee209 provided above about Continuity Services and make sure you have your message settings configured correctly. It's not likely a bug in MacOS 12.3.1. I certainly didn't have any issues with messages not coming to my MacBook Pro on that version.

Not all my messages are coming through on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.