Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to repair an iPhone with water damage?

Hi so recently I’ve water damaged my iPhone X ,, that was cracked in the back which then water go into the battery by any chance if I bring it too Apple will Apple be able too repair it and how much is the estimated cost .

also I have a iPhone 7 Plus which was found. If I was too bring it too Apple is there anyway Apple can unlock and reset the whole phone for brand new ,, and if so what is a estimated cost …

it would be so nice if you can help me thank you ❤️.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:14 PM

Regarding the water damaged iPhone X, start here.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Regarding the iPhone 7+ that you found:

• It is Activation Locked. This iPhone will remain useless forever without the original owner’s assistance. Apple can do nothing to override this.
  • Return it to the authorities. Perhaps the original owner can reclaim it.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 1:14 PM in response to layy28

Regarding the water damaged iPhone X, start here.

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Regarding the iPhone 7+ that you found:

• It is Activation Locked. This iPhone will remain useless forever without the original owner’s assistance. Apple can do nothing to override this.
  • Return it to the authorities. Perhaps the original owner can reclaim it.

Is it possible to repair an iPhone with water damage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.