Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot reset security questions We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

hey,

i want to change my security question but when i want do this , i have a problem like this:Cannot reset security questions

We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

what is the reason?

thanks from your help

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 23, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 2:17 PM

Do not try to sign in or change your security questions for a full 24 hours. After 24 hours use a device and Wi-Fi you’ve used to sign into the Apple ID with before and try resetting your security questions one more time.

If this still doesn’t work your next option is to try to enable to factor authentication following Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 2:17 PM in response to shirin1373

Do not try to sign in or change your security questions for a full 24 hours. After 24 hours use a device and Wi-Fi you’ve used to sign into the Apple ID with before and try resetting your security questions one more time.

If this still doesn’t work your next option is to try to enable to factor authentication following Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Cannot reset security questions We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.