Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram

I'm having trouble opening Instagram at all on this phone. I've tried every solution I could think of. I've switched iClouds, reinstalled the app multiple times, switched from wifi to cellular data, and updated the software; but none of these have helped solve it. Whenever I tap to open Instagram, it tries to open but then freezes and closes the app.

What can I do to solve this problem?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 23, 2022 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2022 10:21 PM

1imepie Said:

"Instagram: I'm having trouble opening Instagram at all on this phone. I've tried every solution I could think of.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram for support on this. They re the Developer of the software  Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram App:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the Latest Version - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2022 10:21 PM in response to 1imepie

1imepie Said:

"Instagram: I'm having trouble opening Instagram at all on this phone. I've tried every solution I could think of.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram for support on this. They re the Developer of the software  Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram App:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the Latest Version - Apple

Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.