Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappeared file

I posted a question on the 23rd about notes disappearing.

Had a travel blog folder I was writing in every day. hit wrong key on IPad and all notes in this folder disappeared. How do I get them back?

Answer was about recovering deleted files. This file was not deleted. It just plan disappeared. I have deleted a file since then and I do see the delete icon. I have updated, searched all remaining files. I can not find this file. Any suggestions? I am pretty sure I accidentally hit a wrong button while typing and poof, entire file disappeared

thanks

Lee

iPad Air, 15

Posted on May 25, 2022 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 6:13 AM

If using the built-in Notes App, any recoverable notes that you have deleted should appear in the Recently Deleted folder - accessible from the Notes sidebar. To access the sidebar in Notes, simply tap the icon at top-left of the screen.

See >>> If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 6:13 AM in response to lee203

If using the built-in Notes App, any recoverable notes that you have deleted should appear in the Recently Deleted folder - accessible from the Notes sidebar. To access the sidebar in Notes, simply tap the icon at top-left of the screen.

See >>> If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Disappeared file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.